Super Saver Club is an Annual Maintanance plan for your Air Conditioner/ Heating System
Why should you maintain your air conditioner and furnace? Why keep it clean and running at its peak performance? It will last longer,(much longer) and cost you far less in energy consumption and repairs.
Would you buy a brand new car and then drive it every day for the next ten years, all while NEVER changing the engine oil or having any service work maintained on it? NO! That would be unthinkable! Yet so many people never service the most expensive appliance they own!
By having the proper yearly service and cleaning done to your air conditioning equipment the motors that run the fans and compressor will run much cooler and drawing far less amperage thus prolonging the life of your system. Heat is a byproduct of friction and heat will damage a motor very quickly. By cleaning the equipment we can increase airflow and reduce the friction on the motors. With the motors not working as hard they draw fewer amps and reduce power consumption.
Dirty coils having reduced airflow is the leading cause of cooling loss in and air conditioning system. The buildup from just one year of micro dust on an evaporator coil can cause a loss of 30% or more! We know your comfort is of the utmost importance to you and your family. We can ensure that your system is operating at peak performance and your indoor air quality is the best it can be.
Give us a call today to sign up for our Super Saver Club!
- No service charge for our Super Saver Club members!
- That’s Right! As a member you will no have a service charge for an air conditioner emergency call!
- No night/ weekend service charge on service calls!
- You will also receive a 10% discount on all repair parts!
- $10.00 per month, per system (ex. 2 a/c systems= $20.00 per month)
- We normally service the air conditioner in the Spring and the furnace in the Fall. We schedule 2 service appointments per year per system customer.